Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, DELMIA helps global businesses re-imagine their engineering, operations, and planning for manufacturing excellence
An integral part of the Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE platform is the connection between the virtual and real worlds.
DELMIA, powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, helps global businesses reimagine their engineering, operations, and planning for manufacturing excellence
Operational excellence requires harmony across design, production, distribution, people and processes. DELMIA's portfolio enables you to transform operations. With DELMIA you can design and test in a simulated production environment. Once complete, you can efficiently plan, produce, and manage all resources from staff, to production, to customer delivery.
DELMIA® Digital Manufacturing drives manufacturing innovation and efficiency by planning, simulating, and modeling global production processes. DELMIA allows manufacturers to virtually experience their entire factory production from the impact of design to determining how to meet global demand. These simulation activities allow manufacturers to better address and shift processes so as to quickly respond to the competition, or to take advantage of new market opportunities. DELMIA Digital Manufacturing capabilities extend visualization beyond the product into manufacturing—providing the ability to simulate manufacturing processes before the physical plant or production line even exists. By proving out plant level considerations such as manufacturing approaches and material flow in the early stages of product development, the product concept can be analyzed to determine the best approach to make the product.
DELMIA Digital Manufacturing users are able to :
- Plan, with comprehensive 3D process and resource planning tools to create and optimize build-to-order and lean production manufacturing systems.
- Simulate, with tools to virtually define and optimize manufacturing assets concurrently with manufacturing planning.
- Operate an accurate virtual production system to track real-time production activities, perform schedule changes, launch new programs and introduce model changeovers, and schedule maintenance operations
MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
DELMIA® Manufacturing Operations Management solutions transform global production operations to achieve and sustain operational excellence. This is accomplished through digital continuity, a shared digital landscape connecting all stakeholders to improve visibility into, control over and synchronization across manufacturing operations and supply chain processes on a global scale. The result is improved agility and expanded continuous improvement across the enterprise and extended global supply chain. By providing a model-based, data-driven digital user experience, manufacturers can establish a common set of operational processes that can be created, managed, and governed holistically on a global scale.
DELMIA Manufacturing Operations Management users are able to:
- Orchestrate people, plant and equipment processes to improve collaboration
- Achieve real-time visibility, control and synchronization of business processes spanning global operations to achieve and sustain operational excellence
- Extract real-time manufacturing intelligence to support global continuous process improvement
SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING AND OPERATIONS
DELMIA Supply Chain Planning and Operations powers reality-based planning, scheduling and optimization for complex business processes across all planning horizons. It enables customers to build on their competitive differentiators and plan for profit by capturing their operational reality – down to the last significant detail. DELMIA customers rely on the same integrated supply chain planning and optimization platform to plan their workforce, manufacturing environment, and logistics operations.
DELMIA Supply Chain Planning and Operations users are able to:
- Plan across all planning horizons for optimal results
- Solve the toughest operations planning and optimization challenges
- Gain visibility with planning and scheduling to minimize disruptions
- Receive instant KPI feedback on the quality of decisions